Well, I should have expected this but upon my arrival at the personal trainer I was informed I would begin a new diet.
Now, just to be clear, I don't eat badly. I eat rather healthily in fact. I avoid sweets, as much as I can. Eat low sodium and don't drink coffee. So I was surprised when my trainer said my diet was all wrong and that I would be doing a 3 day Pineapple-Cucumber Diet Cleanse.
The concoction was prepared for me, but from what I could tell it was a half gallon worth of Cucumber Juice (prepared with fresh cucumbers in a juicer) and a half gallon worth of Pineapple juice (prepared with fresh pineapple in a blender). The reasoning is to keep the pulp in it for extra fiber. I was instructed to drink one gallon of the mix a day for 3 days. No breakfast (other than the juice) lunch and dinner were to be 5 to 6 oz of white meat (chicken or fish) and green vegetables.
I am concerned but willing to give it a shot.
No comments:
Post a Comment