On Sunday, I got out there did a run/walk of the Rickenbacker Bridge.
It's a great place to run or ride bike and on Sunday's it's full of other athletes and aspiring athletes running/walking/biking their way to fitness which is usually very motivating for me.I covered 5 miles only 3 of which were run which kinda left me defeated.
I did do great on the bridge which was motivating but I kinda lost my gusto towards the end.
Tonight I plan to run come hell or high water :) Not sure what I'll cover but running will get done!
Happy Wednesday!
As long as you are still getting out there that's all the matters. Go Eliza!
ReplyDeleteD.D.D - ha! clever name.
ReplyDeleteI say - get out there and to it again with a goal of going just a little bit farther and a little bit more running. What do you think?
I would love to run on this bridge. What fun! Where is it?
ReplyDeleteHahaha D.D.D
ReplyDeleteKeep up the great work!