Sunday, May 5, 2013

The Prodigal Child Returns

This plays out a lot like a catholic confession in my head ... and not being catholic myself I can only use colloquial references in my imagery. 

But it has been quite a while since my last run ... it's been almost two years in fact ... and a lot has changed.

My last runs were about the time I graduated from my MBA in 2011 ... I was about to graduate and I wanted to up my running ... and then life, as it often does, decided it had other plans.

I met my soul mate ... married him ... and had the cutest baby on earth.  I am entirely the happiest woman on earth ... but the time has come, as it has more than once in my life, to reunite with my missing friend.

We shall pick up where we left off ... start again and build our relationship a new.

The time has come to run again.  

Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. It's inspiring how you are prioritizing your well-being amidst the joys of family.

    ReplyDelete