Friday: 4.25 M run
Saturday: Rest
Sunday: 5 M Run
Sunday was my first run with my Camelbak. I filled it about half way (1-L) but being that it was the first time I used it I only used the water to rinse and spit which in itself improved my run. I was not nearly as thirsty as I've been in the past. Running with it on felt a little strange and I was definitely self conscious but no one really stared and I felt like I was a hard-core runner in training (which helped).
Today my legs are a little sore but I still want to run. My knee is a little sore too so I know I shouldn't. Today is my Strength/Stretch day.
I plan to do my P90x and a short bike ride.
I am starting to feel alot better about my running. I've been holding a consistent 11min mile in my runs (which is an improvement for me from last month). Also, this week marks the beginning of my 12 weeks training for the Half-Marathon (wow, we are 12 weeks out!) which is quite exciting.
This week I have:
Monday: P90x
Tuesday: 3 Mile Run
Wednesday: 4 Mile Run
Thursday: 3 Mile Run
Friday: 2 Mile Run
Saturday: Brick - Bike + 1 Mile Run
Sunday: 6 Mile Run
Have a great week!
Good weekend Eliza. Hope your knee feels better. 12 weeks to go!
ReplyDelete