
Week 1 is officially over and today begins week two of this phase of training.
I think I did pretty good on my mileage count considering day 1 was a rest day from the ING Half-Marathon.
I jumped right in to training and I'm pretty happy with the results on that front. No land speed records but I can see progress as I am building up.
I've almost caught up to my 1000++++ Miles challenge which I was slacking on a bit in the beginning of the year but I should break head by next Saturday (fingers crossed :)
Also, I have been eating a lot more vegetables and making some replacements but I think I still need to put some more concentrated effort with my eating habits. I think I am doing a little too much splurging (i.e. Chia After Dark) and I think I'm going to take the suggestion from Jack Sh*t, Gettin' Fit and try making some more stuff from scratch getting rid of the Chemical Middle Man.
And I've also got to make a better effort on my non-running days to get some moving done. I can't seem to motivate myself into motion. :\ I am going to search for a video to get me started and at least doing something on my "off-from-running" days.
Any suggestions?
Happy Monday!
Because I train for tri's I usually bike or swim on non-running days in the heart of training, but for now I am just cross training on off days. Mostly ellipitical or lifting of some sort.
ReplyDeleteGood job getting caught up on your mileage!