Re-enforcing the fact that it has obviously been WAY TOO LONG since I have worked out!Muay Thai (Thai Boxing): Known as the art of “eight limbs”. One uses the hands, shins, elbows and knees as part of their arsenal. Thus Muay Thai allows one to execute strikes using eight points of contact.
It was a great class and a super fun workout and I can't wait till next Tuesday to do it again!!!
As for tonight, I am going to do some sort of Yoga (which I probably should of thought of earlier) and get in some sort of easy cardio (not sure what yet though).
Next race is already dawning on the horizon and still no running! Maybe a nice jog will lessen these aches and pains!
Happy Friday!!!
oh that sounds like a kicks ass class. not sure where you are in Miami, but there is a fun run group getting going in brickell on wednesdays with all variety of levels
ReplyDelete