Thursday, August 12, 2010

My, My, This blog sure has gotten dusty!

Ok, so it's been 55 days since my last blog-session ... 67 days since my last run ... 6 months since I have trained in any consistent manner.

Here's the low down ...
  • I am currently half way through semester 3 of 7 at FIU's CMBA program, working towards my MBA. Grad School = Stressful

  • I am currently in the end stages of purchasing an apartment, all by myself, like a grown up. Who knew, I grew up! :) i.e. = Even more stressful

  • Regardless of whether the sale goes through or not, I need to move by the end of this month because my lease is up ... YIKES!
All of this has taken it's toll ... I've gained ~25 pounds ... am again suffering from migraines ... and find my self esteem isn't at it's best.

Time to make a change?

Yes. Yes, I think it is!

I will be in and out over the next 10 days or so ... but hope to return to full bloggie-dom by August 30th.

Just in time for Marathon training, I reckon?

I plan to start a 6 week Couch-to-5k program and then start on Hal Higdon's Novice Marathon Training plan.

Wish me luck!
Photobucket

1 comment: