Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Tuesday Tummy Trouble

My goals for last nights runs were to try to push my pace until I found my limit.

Stats
Warm Up 0:05:00
Mile 10:13:38
Mile 20:13:02
.5000:07:38
Mile 30:12:57
Cool Down 0:05:00

I think I may have found it and considering I haven't runing 18 months I think I am doing pretty good.  After my run, I did not feel tired or sore but I did feel like my stomach and I were no longer on speaking terms. 

I had planned to make Chili for Dinner (and leftovers for lunch) and even started cooking it but I could not eat it.  Instead I took some frozen berries from the fridge and 1 cup of Soy Milk plus a scoop of Protein powder and threw it in my Magic Bullet.  Then I took my smoothie and hung out on the sofa watching some TV till bedtime. 

I'm going to try to recreate the run tomorrow AM and see if that helps. 

On Deck
Thursday 4 Miler
Sunday 5 Miler (going to see if I can head out to the real world and do this one :)

Wish me luck :)
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment