Thursday, July 2, 2009

2009 Mid Year Review

Well, today is the exact day in the middle of the year.

There are 181 days behind us and 181 days before us in this fine year of 2009.

So I've decided to do a re-cap of my goals and see how I've been doing:
Health:
  • Run the 7 Mile Bridge Done April 25th ... set a PR too.
  • Run a sub-35 5k
  • Run a Half-Marathon
  • Pass the A.P.F.T.
    • 17 Push-Up: I can do it!
    • 45 Sit-Up: Working on it!
    • 2 Mile in 20:30 min: Almost there!
  • Pass the FBI P.F.T.
    • 22 Push-Up
    • 300 Meters in 60 sec
    • 50 Sit-Up
    • 1.5 Mile in 12:59 min
Financial:
  • Decrease Liability by $5,000 - Very close!
  • Pay off Blue Credit Card Completely - Very close!
  • Start an Emergency Fund and save enough to cover 3 months of bills
Career:
  • Do the best work that I can
  • Merit a raise
  • Figure out if I want to go back to school
Relationships:
  • Love my friends/loved ones unconditionally
  • Be more social
Knowledge:
  • Learn to ride a Bicycle
  • Practice/Learn to Swimming
  • Study C#
Spiritual:
  • Read one motivational book a month (or Audio Book) - Been keeping up with this one
  • Make an effort to be more positive - Been trying and it's been changing my perspective :)
Travel:
  • Go to Saint Petersberg, FL Done - January
  • Go to Austin, TXDone - March
  • Go to New Orleans, LA Done - May
  • Go on a Trip for Thanksgiving or Christmas (not sure where yet ... maybe New York at Christmas! :)
Exploratory:
Not bad ... but still got a lot to do and plan for!

Have a great day!
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment