It helped that I went to my mom's house where she has a treadmill hence no excuse not to run.
I hemmed and hawed for a bit before getting on but the reality was there was absolutely no reason not to get on the treadmill. I started up a review video for one of my classes and got going.
I ended up with 4.012 @ 0:45:00 so not a second more than I had planned but a mile less than I had hoped for. Although 45 min for 4 miles is not bad at all for me ... it's actually pretty darn great but I was hoping to make up at least one mile of the ones I missed Saturday and Monday but I will still take it as a victory!
Today I have a 5 miler planned but the weather is planning to take a dip ... I am hoping to get out there before that happens!
Have a great Wednesday!
That's awesome on the treadmill. I lose interest at around 20-25 minutes.
ReplyDeleteNice job! I hem and haw all the time and I hate that I do. But isn't it so great when it's done?
ReplyDeleteGood luck. It is snowing hard here but it is a needed off day for me.
ReplyDeleteI really wanted to get out and run today but the snow/rain is making it impossible and my gym is closing eary! UGH the weather!
ReplyDelete