Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Hump Hump and Away

Tuesday I finally made it to the gym.

Started off with my challenges but I was certainly in no mood until I finished my first set and then I got going.
Set 1: 9 Push-ups, 14 Sit-ups, 25 SUMO Squats (25 pd weight)
Set 2: 11 Push-ups, 17 Sit-ups, 25 SUMO Squats (25 pd weight)
Set 3: 8 Push-ups, 12 Sit-ups, 25 SUMO Squats (25 pd weight)
Set 4: 8 Push-ups, 12 Sit-ups, 25 SUMO Squats (25 pd weight)
Set 1: 15 Push-ups, 17 Sit-ups, 25 SUMO Squats (25 pd weight)
Afterward, I hit the treadmill and did 5 minutes to warm-up then I pumped it up and realized that there was a terrible thumping. My bra and my run were not argreeing today. I had to slow it down before I made a spectacle of myself. Towards the end I eased back into a jog and for the last half mile.

Today wasn't so great. For my cross training, I planned to do a session of Tae-Bo but about 8 minutes into I stopped.

After dinner (and some work), I tried again but only got through 20 min.

It wasn't hard ... I just had no energy.

Any tips for boosting energy would be greatly appreciated!

Happy Hump Day!
Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. Hm. Are you eating enough food prior to your workout? Getting enough sleep? Could be your iron (you know lady time of the month) or maybe try taking some vitamin B complex.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I sometimes find that my body has no energy when my mind has no energy/feel defeated. Like B.o.B said, it could be physical as well. I find that sleep works wonders! But good for you for at least trying!

    ReplyDelete