Instead of heading to the gym, I went straight home and made dinner for Mr. Boyfriend which ended up being Breaded Steak with Fried Plantains and White Rice ... or otherwise known as a mess of Cuban-Fried-Foods ... I even got a stomach ache from all that. I'm not used to that stuff anymore.
Today, I don't feel like working out yet again. :\ But I know that once I do I will start feeling much better ... I just need to get out there!
Happy Hump Day!
The hardest part of a workout is always mental. I think deciding to go or not is seriously the toughest part, so I try to go right after work without going home first. Once I'm AT the gym, it's easier to just get into it.
ReplyDeleteYour dinner sounds so delish, but I know what you mean about the tummy ache. It's cool how our bodies adapt to liking healthier foods.
Happy hump day!