Well, Hello There, Mr. 200th Post!When I started this blog I could not fathom ever seeing you but 10 months (or so) later ... here we are!
We've seen many things over the last 200 posts from a weekend in Austin to romp across the 7 Mile Bridge to learning how to ride a bicycle in your 30s to signing of for a FULL 26.2 MARATHON to the start of making a replica of Lafayette's Afghan to completing a half marathon and keeping up with my friends to running with a stranger and actually enjoying it (geesh, that was a mouth full ;)
Who knew!
So what do I have planned over the next 100 posts you ask?
- New Years in Miami (a photo shoot :)
- Finishing up that Afghan
- The ING Miami Marathon
- Possibly a trip to the PR (Puerto Rico) to visit the family
- The 13.1 Miami Beach
- Completion of the 100 Push-up / 200 Sit-up / 200 Squat Challenge

Speaking of which, I finally got started and completed Week 3: Day 1 yesterday as part of my Strength Training Session (the first in 45 days)
The session of went like this:
Used: 8 Pound Weights
Skipped the starters and went straight for the meat!
Exercise
Push-Ups W3:L3:D1
Sit-Ups W3:L3:D1
Squats W3:L3:D1
Tricep Push Down
Hammer Curls
Shoulder Press
Dips
Bicep Curls
Chest Flys
Dead Lift Squats
Side Leg Lifts
Bent Knee Crunch
Under-The-Leg-Lift
Leg Lifts
Under-The-Leg-Lift
Bicycle Crunch
Under-The-Leg-Lift
Calf Raise Squats
I am not sore per se but this morning I did have a faint memory in my muscles that I had worked out. I'm wondering if I need to up the intensity a little bit or switch up some exercises? (any tips?)
Today I have an easy 5 miler on deck and a fun evening out with friends which is causing me to push my 16 miler to Sunday.
I'm actually getting excited about my long run this week! Who knew?
Happy Friday!

wow! great job on the strength training!!
ReplyDeletenice work! ;)
ReplyDelete