Sunday, September 13, 2009

Another Blustery Run

Today's run was a great success.

It started to rain as I passed the one mile mark. I started to become concerned that today's run would be a repeat of yesterday.
But thankfully, there was no Thunder or Lightening to be seen ... so I ran on.

Mile 2 and 3 felt great. The rain was light and cool. But then the rain started to get harder. I started to become concerned again but still no Thunder or Lightening ... so I pushed on.

Mile 4: I decided to add a new section to my route. I ran around the Coral Gables City Hall. Normally, I would run up next to it and not go around but today I felt adventurous.

Mile 5: The rain got harder... By this time I WAS SOAKED! But I wanted to do 7 miles ... so I kept going.

Finished Mile 6 and on my way home.

I finished up at 7.16 Miles in 1:18:44 ... exactly 11 min mile pace average.

SWEET! Faster than my 7 Mile Bridge Run! Woo-hoo!

Here are the splits:
Mile 1 10:38.3
Mile 2 10:56.1
Mile 3 10:52.5
Mile 4 11:11.2
Mile 5 11:12.5
Mile 6 11:01.4
Mile 7 11:05.6
Extra 01:46.7
Here's hoping everyone enjoys the remainder of the weekend!
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment