Saturday, September 5, 2009

Stormy Weather

Well, the rain got us again.

Mr. Boyfriend and I woke up late after last nights JAM celebrating Labor Day and our friend Rafy's Birthday.

I got up to make us our special Saturday breakfast of Pancakes and Eggs and found that we were out of our usual Lactaid Milk but I remembered I still had some Light Chocolate Silk Soy Milk.

So I gave it a shot!



HOLY YUM!

It even got the Mr. Boyfriend (i.e. I have never eaten Health or Light food before) seal of approval.

Mr. Boyfriend also insists that I mention that Light Chocolate Silk Soy Milk tastes great with Cuban Cafe Con Leche ;}

After breakfast, I got 2 hours of GRE Study time which went pretty well. I focused on diagnostic tests to create a base line and find the areas I need to work on.

Then being that the rain persisted I decided to make a batch of No-Bake Granola Bars.


These are so simple and come out so great!

Happy weekend!
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment