Last night, I had some things that needed to get done and dinner needed to be cooked so I kinda kept pushing my workout towards the back burner. I was suffering from a mild case of the Monday blues and I just did not feel like it but around 8pm, I managed to muster up enough strength to get up and get going.
For last night, I had scheduled
P90X Extreme Home Fitness Back & Legs
plus the
P90X Extreme Home Fitness Ab-Ripper with no running/walking at all. I am having trouble with running too much at the moment (which is what caused my knee to go out). Since I am still a beginner I need to give my muscles (in the case of my knee injury my quadriceps) a chance to catch up with me before pushing myself further.
I was able to do the
Back & Legs
but it was already too late to start the
Ab-Ripper so I cleaned up and settled in with my book. I don't like late workouts because they usually mean you stay up even later but I didn't really notice much of an energy difference last night ... go figure!
Have a wonderful day!
No comments:
Post a Comment