Thursday, June 25, 2009

Thankful Thursday

I was blogging around and I decided to make a list of Three Things I'm Thankful for in honor of Thankful Thursday (inspired by B.O.B.)

1. I am thankful that I can run and push-my-self exercise (without having to run to the doctor and ask permission)
2. I am thankful for my wonderful Mother (who did the best she could on her own ... and did pretty damn great :)
3. I am thankful for Mr. Boyfriend (who although we argue sometimes ... he is one of my biggest supporters in all the crazy-things-I-try-on-any-given-day)

This exercise really helps to put things into perspective.

I think I'm going to try to do this every Thursday and three new things to the list.

Have a great Thursday!
Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. Having some trouble posting...let's try this again.

    So glad I inspired you! Sometimes you just have to count your blessings. And thank the lord for awesome moms. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Eliza, I'm glad I found another girl training for her first marathon! I'm excited to read about your training!

    ReplyDelete