Currently, we are under a Severe Thunderstorm Watch. (Woah Mama! That storm looks huge!)
No worries though because I already planned to hit the gym this afternoon and I have come to terms with the fact that for June, July and August most of my workouts will be taking place there which I can live (hey, people up north have to treadmill-it in winter ... it's only fair) and because I am keeping my Sunday runs at the Rickenbacker :)
Also ... I am now the proud owner of a slightly used 1991 GT Tequesta 21-Speed (I have no idea what that means and know absolutely nothing about bicycle so any tips or book recommendations would be greatly appreciated) and I will start with undertaking my goal of learning to ride a bicycle this week :)
Stay safe and out of the storm!
Be careful in that storm. Sadly, I have no tips for bicycles as I am a little scared of them. Let me know how it works out for you and perhaps you can be my inspiration to get on one.
ReplyDelete